Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patty's Day ~ 2011

How was your St. Patty's Day?
Ours was great...the kids got to enjoy the
spring like weather!

Will...before school

Rhett...after school

Will and Rhett got to enjoy some much needed
outside time! Will rollerbladed, played some games
of hockey and jumped on the tramp until it got dark.
Rhett jumped on the tramp and played on the playscape.
These boys needed it!!

Looking forward to the Shamrock Run tomorrow...
missing Bethany! Wish she and Christa were
running it with me! This run was the first "official"
race I ran last year. I really can't believe it has been a little
over 1 year since I started running! Training for another
1/2 marathon on May 8th.

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

benjamin said...

It was such a great day, wasn't it? Good luck tomorrow! You'll do great! Wish I was running with you!

benjamin said...

oh, and that last comment was from me... Carrie.