Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Shamrock Run ~ 2011

Today was "The Shamrock 5K Run!"
And we're off...

Will and Rhett waiting on me to finish.
Rhett has some blood work done on Friday.
He did great for a little guy who does not understand
about getting your blood taken. (I do not like having mine
done either.) Soo, he earned a toy...guess what
he chose?? You guessed it...another "Woody and Buzz!"
He had to bring "Buzz" with him.
(he does not like for Buzz to have on his wings)

Finishing...Will took a great pic!
I finished in 30:52...#18 out of 54 in my age group!
Pretty happy Mama!


This run is at a High School and after the run
they provide lots of yummy treats...for the whole
family. Will and Rhett writing on the "Wall
of Fame."

This is what Will wrote this year...

better than last year...
I laughed so hard at this last year!
It was too funny! I had told Will that
I was glad I finished but the hills gave me some
trouble...so he shared it with everyone.

Enjoying some yummy treats!


Fun morning...I am so glad Jeremy, Will and Rhett
came to cheer me on! Will had a soccer game after this
so we got him ready and headed for Kingdom Sports.
Will played great! (goalie and scored a goal)
Now, Rhett is taking a nap and Jeremy and Will
are outside! What a great Saturday!

2 comments:

benjamin said...

Yay! Great job Staci! I am cracking up about what Will wrote last year.. that is too funny. Love what he wrote this year too!

-Carrie

Campbell Family said...

Aww, I missed doing this with you this year. So glad you are keeping up the tradition! Way to go!