Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Waldrop on the Way...

You heard it...my sister is pregnant! I am soo happy!!
I can't wait till October...
This little precious will have a baby brother or sister
to hold! She has been practicing her "BIG" sis skills
for a while now. Conleigh loves playing with her babies.
She reminds me of me in soo many ways...I loved
playing with my babies. I wonder if she is going
to be a "mama" to her baby brother or sister
like I was to my little sister?
We will have to wait and see.

She loves laying her babies down and covering them
up. I wonder why most kids baby dolls do not have
clothes on? I think I always had clothes on my babies.
Well, maybe Conleigh's were just getting out of the tub.

Aunt Staci can not wait to cuddle another little Waldrop!
Love you!

2 comments:

Jena Williams, Not So Shabby Interiors said...

How exciting!! I know Conleigh will be the best big sister ever!!

Campbell Family said...

Wow - Congrats to Jake, Lindsay and Conleigh! What an exciting time!