Friday, December 3, 2010

Thank you

I received this snowman ornament in the mail.
My Mama knows that I like snowmen decorations! One
Thanksgiving before Will and Rhett, I had surgery and my mom and
sister decorated our Christmas tree. Jeremy was taking care of me and we
wanted to get our tree up for the holidays....so Mom and Lindsey went to a
local shoppe and bought some snowman decorations for our tree.
In the past, we had decorated our tree with vintage Christmas cards, plates,
dried hydrangeas and other vintage finds. But, we knew that we
wanted children...that meant a fun, kid friendly tree...that is how the
snowman theme tree was born. Of course, my love for red is incorporated
into the theme. Throughout the years we have added some things
here and there. This snowman ornament is perfect for the
Bryan Family tree!

Thank you Mama!

No comments: