Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Peter ~ Snow

Peter has arrived! Last night we read The Elf On The Shelf
and Will's Peter arrived during the night! We started this tradition
in 2006 and Will is still excited about it. Rhett has his own Elf this year but
he has not named him yet. When he decides what he wants to name his Elf
then his elf will have his magical powers and start reporting to Santa.
(right now he is wanting to name him Woody) I hope he can name him
another name, but it might end up being Woody.
I love hearing all the other names of elf friends...
Jack Piper, Randy, Smiley and Twinkle.
Too cute! Can't wait too find out what Rhett's will be.

Also, the snow arrived. The first day of SNOW! It is beautiful. I love
looking out my kitchen window and seeing the snow fall. It is like a movie in
my window. And when I look out my window, I see Will's gingerbread house.
He and Daddy did such a wonderful job on it.
The snow has not stopped falling all day.
Can't wait to see what the yard looks like in the morning.

This is truly the most wonderful time of the year!
Love to all!

1 comment:

Kevin Bryan said...

Love this picture. Graham was very proud that the boys liked his drawing. He and Jolie are both working on Buzz drawings.