Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Niagara Falls

In September, MawMaw flew to Michigan and we all
drove to Niagara Falls. It was a wonderful trip! I can't believe
I have not shared these pics...I am still behind with all of my posts.
One day....maybe, I will be caught up...but for now, this is how
it is going to be. Yesterday, Rhett and I were sitting on the floor
watching something on tv, I can not remember what show, and
he saw a waterfall...Do you know what he said? "There is a waterfall
like in Niagara Falls and a rainbow." Can you believe a 2 year old
can remember that? He had a great time while we were there.
I have soo many pics to share...I started downloading the pics
and decided to have several posts on Niagara Falls.

Aero Car...takes you over the whirlpool.

The car is suspended from these cables.

Rhett held on!

Look at the view



Floral Clock

Guinness Book of World Records...look at this man
climbing that rope!

Daddy and Will...look at that sweet potato vine!

Here are my Hershey Kisses!



Had to stop and have a snack at Planet Hollywood.

Walking back to the hotel.
Had to pass back by the "BIG" Hershey Chocolate Bar.

The flowers were beautiful.


And the Falls too!



The rail car to The Falls.

cute double decker buses

Niagara on the Lake....truly quaint and beautiful!

Lots more to share!!

No comments: