Friday, August 24, 2012

Fourth Grade

Will has started 4th grade!  Wow!
Where does time go?
This boy is growing up too fast...slow down!
On Tuesday night, we all went to "Back to School"
night.  This is where he met his teacher...Mrs. Ernst!
This is her 1st year to teach...I remember my first year
as a teacher!  I still think of some of my students from
that year!  She was an intern at Fox Creek last year
in 4th grade...so she knows how it works!  
I know he is going to have a great year!


Looks like we will be buying a new backpack this
weekend...he wanted this backpack but has
changed his mind.  (did I mention, he is
growing up...we need the plain kind now)

BTW, I loved 4th grade...that is the year that I knew
for sure I wanted to be a teacher...Mrs. Haynes was
wonderful!  Also, this is the year I met one of my dear friends,
Holly...which is a teacher too!  We had a great year and I wish
the same for Will!

No comments: