Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Austin Trip ~ April 2012

For my birthday, Jeremy and the boys surprised me!
They planned a trip for me to go to Austin!
It was so much fun!

pic overload

Pat cooked the whole weekend...and everything she
cooked was delicious!
I love her kitchen...well, all of her house!


Lin, Tina and me and Conleigh


On Pat's back porch...feeding Ella.  She had grown
so much since Christmas.


Conleigh loved the red swing!


The view of the pecan orchard from Pat and Sebe's 
back porch!  Beautiful!


Cousins with Conleigh


Pat filled up the swimming pool for Conleigh.
She had fun!


Ella liked chewing on the foam toys!


I was so happy to see my family!


Mimi letting Conleigh spray her with the hose.


Taking a ride on the ranger.


and tractor!


Tina...relaxing and enjoying a magazine.


showing me some letters she knows
BTW...she wanted to stay in this bathing suit the 
whole weekend


just relaxing


cute


Sebe took us on a ride through the pecan orchard!


We had the best view!


more to come from Austin``

No comments: