Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My 34th Birthday

I had a wonderful 34th birthday! I was feeling
much better and even got dressed! The boys decorated
the kitchen with balloons, fresh flowers and an
adorable chocolate and pink cake.
We went to dinner at Carrabba's and it was delicious!
My birthday celebration actually started during
the week when I received some special packages in the
mail from family and friends. I also enjoyed some special gifts
that were dropped off at my house. I have such amazing
family and friends.


Will and Rhett blew out my candles because I did
not want any strep germs on it!

Enjoying yummy cake!

Rhett loved "Mama's bithday cake!"

Thank you to Jeremy, Will and Rhett for making
my birthday soo special. Also, thank you to my family
and friends for remembering me on my birthday!
Yall sure know how to make a girl feel special!

No comments: