Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm Sick

I went to the Dr. today and I have strep throat.
Yuck! I feel like I have the flu...it is HORRIBLE.
I do not want my family to get this! I feel like I
am swallowing glass. Rhett has been by my side all
day so I am worried about him getting it. Say a little
prayer for us...please! While I have this, I am thinking
about next weekend. I will be running my 2nd 1/2 marathon.
I can not believe I am doing it again...I hope I am ready.
I have to run 10 miles this weekend. I just hope
I feel like running. I can not worry about it. I just have
to take it day to day. But for now, my family is taking
good care of me. Soup, shakes and water. I think I have taken
about 5 baths today...more to come later.
Hope yall are staying healthy because it is not good when
Mama is sick!

pic from last years 1/2 marathon

1 comment:

Christa said...

Love this picture!! Get better soon!!
Dont stress about it- if you cant run don't worry about it. You have done this before you can do it again. Shoot I haven't run for 2 weeks, I am the one that should be worried. We will get each other to the finish line!!!