Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day Fun

Valentine's Day was fun! I had fun planning, decorating and
crafting for this special day!

me and Will at his school party

Will and his buddies

Bryan Bros
Rhett loved going through Will's candy!

Rhett even got to decorate his bug hat!

Having fun opening our Valentines!
I love Jeremy and Will's expression,
they were really laughing at something.


How cute is this bag and bracelets?!
Jeremy, Will and Rhett know what I like!

We all had a great day! We had celebrated
on Sunday by going to one of our favorites...Outback!
On Monday, Valentine's Day, Jeremy came home
to keep Rhett while I joined Will at school to have his
Valentine's Day party. When we got home we all
opened up our Valentines! Then we had a great
Valentine's supper at home! What a fun night!
Thank you to our family and friends for sending all of
us sweet Valentine cards and gifts!

No comments: