Friday, February 11, 2011

This Week

This week started off with a BANG!
I was going to get Rhett potty trained.
Well, we tried Monday...and he is not ready
yet. I guess that is okay...we will try again
soon. But he does look so cute in his underware!
(and socks)

Chuck ~E~ Cheese's
Rhett has been looking forward to this night for a while.
He loves this place!



Will loves to collect as many tickets as possible.

Rhett riding the horse made me laugh so hard.
This ride is too fun!


This ride was fun too....I think Rhett is going to
like riding roller coasters...I hope so, I need a partner!

Will decided to try out a ride too...even though
he did not collect any tickets.
(the boy riding with Will was his "book buddy" last year)

Having fun together!


Today, we all went and had lunch with Will.
On Fridays, they get to watch a movie while they
eat. Rhett loved this!

wanting to watch the movie and not eat his grilled cheese


It has been a wonderful week!

No comments: