Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Will's Sick

Will is sick. He was up 3 times last night. Made it to
the bathroom 2 of the 3 times. Yea! He really wanted to
go to school today but I did not think he needed to. He
needs to rest today. Als0, the night before, Will woke me
up in the middle of the night to tell me he had a loose tooth.
Really, I told him that could have waited until the morning. Then
he explained that he thought it was a permanent tooth and he was
worried. So, we checked it out and it was a baby tooth. I did not think it
was that loose. I guess it was because he pulled his tooth at school yesterday.
So during the night the tooth fairy visited and he got sick. What a night!
Hopefully, he will feel better soon!

This is a pic from Gull Meadow Farms.

We all had a fun time in the pumpkin patch and apple orchard.

No comments: