Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Resting

Today is day 2 for Will to be home. He is feeling much
better but he is weak. He had a small episode this morning but
I think that was because he only ate 2 crackers yesterday and tried
to eat a powdered donut this am. He is just taking it easy and
sipping on sprite. Here is a pic of him coloring and showing off
his missing tooth (#5). Hopefully, he will get to go to school tomorrow.

Rhett decided he wanted to play with play~doh. He likes
for me to roll his doh into small balls. He lines them up and
counts each one, makes a pattern and then smooches them.
I am just hoping that Rhett does not get this stomach virus
Will has. It has been hard for me to keep him away from Will.
He just doesn't understand.


I have been getting ready for a MOPS Mom's Night Out.
Thank goodness Ashley is hosting it at her house. I do not
think anyone would want to visit the "lysol" house. She and I have
been working hard to get everything ready and I think it is. I will have
to share pics later. Hope you are having a good day! It is beautiful here today.

No comments: