Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Marathon Celebration ~ Party

Everyone had so much fun with Christa and Bethany
celebrating their upcoming Chicago Marathon Run!

Ashley and I decorated the tables with flowers in
shoe boxes and everything had a red/white theme.
This year the 10~10~10 Chicago logo is in red
and white...so that was some inspiration for us!

mats to wish them luck

another table with the red/white theme

We served homemade lasagna, salad and french bread.
And some yummy gelato for dessert!

Christa and Bethany

Me and Ashley
We had so much fun planning this celebration!
Thanks Ashley!

Friends







Bethany will be moving soon....I sure am going
to miss my friend!


I can't wait for Sunday, 10~10~10! We will be traveling
to Chicago to see both Bethany and Christa run
the Chicago Marathon. Also, Mimi and Pop will be in town
so they will be joining us. Pop has never been to
Chicago so this will be an experience for him.
Did I mention....there are 45,000 runners running the
marathon! (maybe we should not let Pop know that)

1 comment:

Christa said...

As I keep saying Thank you,thank you, thank you!!! That night meant so much to me.
How blessed I am to have such awesome friends!!!