Thursday, October 14, 2010

Breaking News

Usually breaking news is about something that
has happened to Will...but not this time.
This time it is about Rhett.
Yesterday was a sad day for Mama and Rhett.
We said goodbye to paci. When Rhett woke
up, I decided to cut paci and put a Toy Story
band aid on it. That way I could tell Rhett that
paci had a bo bo. (I remember Dana doing this with
Austin's pa...I think.) He did much, much better than
I thought he would. He asked and cried some for paci
but not too much. He slept through the night without it.
Yea, for Rhett! But for Mama that means my baby is growing up!

Here is paci with the band aid. Keep in mind that we still have
foofee....we can't get rid of both at the same time.

This is the last pic I have of Rhett with his paci.
(at the Chicago Marathon)

I have been thinking about doing this for a couple of weeks.
I just needed to have a block of time to work on it. I did not
want to get rid of paci when we had to be in the car for a long time.
We needed paci this past weekend for our trip to Chicago. Our next
road trip will be after Christmas, when we travel back home. I
think we will be good to go by then. (maybe even potty trained too)
This little boy is growing up way too fast!! I have to keep enjoying
my time with him because I know it is going to fly by. He will be
in kindergarten before I know it. We have really enjoyed you, Paci!!
Bye, Bye!

No comments: