Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Picking ~ Cherries

This summer was our first time to pick cherries....at Schultz Fruit Farm.

This looks soo yummy to me....and it was!
I made a cherry cobbler from the cherries that
Will and Rhett picked. We also shared our cherries
with some of our friends.

The cherry tress were soo pretty!

We went picking with our friends Carrie, Ashley
and their kids. This is little Lauren having fun!


Zach and Taylor

Caroline

Drew

This cherry is for Tina...from Cherry Hill Cottage!

and this one is from Rhett

Will picked sooo many cherries!



Rhett picked the cherries and then used them as balls.
He enjoyed throwing the cherries on the ground.

reaching high



All done! That's what cowboy Rhett says.

All the kids had fun playing on the rocks.

Rhett had to wear his cowboy hat most of the time!

It was a fun day at the cherry farm....can't wait for more
cherries next year!

2 comments:

Cherry Hill Cottage~ said...

Thanks for the cherries Will and Rhrett!! OK, I told Monica, if you can, I want both photos of the boys giving me a 'cherry'...made me smile!!

Your cherry cobbler looks yumo!!

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!! You're a great Mommy!!

Also, love the Bryan Bros 'big' photo, your banner. So cute!!!!!

loveyou!
Tina = )

Cherry Hill Cottage~ said...

OK........sorry I spelled Rhett's name wrong!