Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School ~ 2nd grade

Will started 2nd grade today! He is growing
up too fast. He was not very excited but I know
he will have a great year. Who would be excited
about school after having an AWESOME summer?

Will Ingram Bryan 7 years

Of course, I had to have a picture with my 2nd grader.
You can tell he was soo excited.

I had to get one with Daddy too! We all were very
glad that Daddy got to join us for the 1st day of school.

Will in his 2nd grade room.

Mrs. Middlebrooks

We had a back to school sleepover on Friday night.
Will's buddies Ethan, Jace and Lukas joined us.

They all had soo much fun playing with Nerf guns.

eating pizza

playing flag football....Jace's brother, Grayson and
his friend, joined the boys

blowing out back to school candles

letting Rhett blow out the candles too

enjoying cookie cake

Man, these boys had the best time together. I am
so glad that Will has some great friends.
Now, we are ready for a wonderful school year full of
fun, sports, learning and growing.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Aww... Staci! Love these pics. Hope his first day goes well! You are such a fun Mom. I love the idea of the back to school party.