Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st day of 3rd Grade

Today is Will's 1st day of 3rd grade!
I really can't believe he is in 3rd grade...the
grade I loved teaching!
It is cold here today so I had to get some warm
clothes out for him to wear. Of course, his
request was a hoodie!

He chose a Pok-e-mon backpack this year.
(you know I would want him to have a monogrammed
pottery barn backpack but this is what he had in mind)
You should be able to pick out your own backpack so
that is excactly what he did!

His 3rd grade teacher...Mrs. Vyverman.
I know this is going to be a GREAT year!
(BUSY but GREAT)

Rhett is ready for school too. He does not start until
next week...but he wanted to carry in his backpack.
(of course he chose a Toy Story backpack...which is
bigger than him)

I can't wait to get to chat with Will after school!
I hope he has a wonderful day!

No comments: