Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oprah

Last year Bethany and I were getting ready to go to
the Oprah Show! We were looking for the "right"
outfit to wear and getting soo excited to be making
the trip to Chicago. When we moved to Michigan,
I told Jeremy that one thing I wanted to do was
to see Oprah. I really can't believe that we got
to experience her show.

We arrived at the Oprah Studios very early...waited in
line and then in a holding room. Here we are in
the audience. It was so fun and exciting! Oprah
really seemed down to earth.

Here we are outside the Studio.

We had fun looking around Oprah's store.




Before we left Chicago...we had to stop at
The Lego Store. Then we got some coffee
to help us get back home...we had been up
for a while.
We had such a great time!
A special memory was made!
Bethany, I am so glad we shared this together!

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

What a special memory made more special by sharing it with you! Who knew 2010 would be such a mile marker year for both of us?! Thank you so much for inviting me to go with you.