Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy Friday

We all had a very busy Friday.
It was a GREAT day! (my birthday) Lots of calls, e-mails,
facebook messages and gifts. Jeremy took off to help me with
our neighborhood garage sale. (and it just happened to fall on my birthday)

Here are some snapshots from our day!

Linne, Jake and Conleigh sent a message to me!

Trying to get Conleigh to look at the camera.

I love this one!


Will's Refreshment Stand
(lemonade, water and candy)
His friend Jace is helping!

Rhett getting into the candy!

Enjoying the candy!

Drawing and giving himself some tattoos!

Always have to get in some trampoline time!

Sacked out from the very busy day. He fell asleep
before we got to enjoy the Marble Slab birthday cake.

Will helped me blow out my candles!


Thanks so much to all of you! I had a great birthday, even
if I had to have a garage sale. Fun! Fun! Fun!

No comments: