Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rhett Meets Santa......the Peter Family Tradition Continues!

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why....Santa Claus is coming to town! It's 12 days until Christmas and the Bryan family is getting prepared to travel to Texas for the Christmas holidays! We're very excited and can't wait to spend over 2 and a 1/2 weeks with family and friends!

Before we make our way back home, we've been very busy shopping, playing sports, packing, traveling (Jeremy), going to school, and spending time with Peter and old St. Nick! On December 1st, Peter, our Elf on the Shelf, appeared and began his annual tradition of helping Santa make his list, check it twice, and finding out who's naughty or nice!

Here's Will and Rhett with Peter....before he began his annual scroll about the house! Each night, Peter finds a new place around the house to help Santa keep an eye on things! He's been very busy for the past 13 days!

This morning....he appeared on the red table in the living room! Where will he appear in the morning? He's got his eye on you!

Yesterday, Will, Rhett, and I paid a visit to old St. Nick.....he was at the Crossroads Mall in Portage visiting with all the boys and girls who had a dream and a big wish for Christmas! Rhett had an opportunity to meet Santa Claus for the 1st time in his life.....and what an experience this was......absolutely priceless!

Will's 1st visit with Santa in 2008!

Buddies forever!


I would like a Wii, a few Wii games, Star Wars toys, a few puzzles, and a few books!

I love you Santa and can't wait to see what you leave me on Christmas morning!

Will....brother.....please look at me...help me!

Santa....I love you but I'm just not sure if I know you! I do like your white beard!

Although it's been busy, we're very excited and love this time of year! Giving, loving, enjoying one another, and living life to the fullest is the best present anyone could wish for! We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: