Monday, February 20, 2012

1st day

Today is Jeremy's 1st day at State Farm Corporate
in Bloomington, Illinois. We will be having lots
of firsts in the next couple of months.
We hope he has a wonderful day!

Will did not want Jeremy to leave last night.
He is soo sensitive! I see myself in him. I feel so sorry
for him when he gets so upset. He is such a Daddy's boy!
(which is soo special and sweet)
Will cried for 2 hours after Jeremy left...I think he worked
himself up so much that he made himself sick. At 10:00pm Will
woke up throwing up in the bed. He did not have time to make
it to the bathroom...it was soo yucky! smelly! and gross! He did
not eat supper so it was his lunch in my bed!
(I know you wanted to know that!)
Anyway, Rhett slept good last night!
I kept Will home from school today, just in case...we do not
want to spread a virus if that is what it is...but I do not think it is.
We are trying to get this house cleaned up after our night!

Have a great 1st week Daddy! We love and support you!

1 comment:

Kevin Bryan said...

Sorry to hear Will was so upset. I know Jeremy had a heavy heart when he left and will miss you all this week. Better times ahead, though. Tell the boys to give us a call if they would like to visit with Graham or Jolie.